Saturday, December 10, 2011

Do i need to upgrade my catalytic converter if i put in racing headers?

I have a 92 bmw 325is and I want to put performance headers on my car. I wanted to know if I had to upgrade my catalytic converter. I plan to put a cat back exhaust on as well. Tell me what you think.|||if your going to be spending money on ''racing headers'' as well as a catback exhaust then it would be advisable to get a hi floe cat....





Sticking with a stock cat will be somewhat restrictive, so its best to replace it with a hi flow version.





either that or you can gut the original cat ;)|||Normally you can use the stock cat, but it never hurts to swap out a 16 yr old converter. http://www.discountconverter.com/index.c鈥?/a>|||you don't have to but a high flow cat will let the rest of your upgrades work at it's full potential

No comments:

Post a Comment