Saturday, December 24, 2011

How can I disconnect my catalytic converter Kia Optima 2006?

I want to disconnect my catalytic converter so my exhaust is richer in Carbon Monoxide.|||well you got two choices you can cut it off all together and weld a spacer between and have the chance of failing an inspection or you can cut it off and beat the catalyic out and weld it back on fooling the mechanic that does the inspection and it will have deeper sound but it can be heard by a good mechanic|||Can you say $10,000 fine or are you just not worried about that because the only reason anyone would want to do something like that is to commit suicide. I have been that low and I can tell you it will pass. Things always get better. I would strongly suggest therapy and maybe even some antidepressants.|||You know if you do that you are breaking a federal law, right?|||Breaking laws and such aside, you simply can't remove the catalytic converters on that car ... well, physically you can, but because the car is an OBDII car, it has an O2 sensor placed after the catalytic converter that will detect the absence of the unit, and turn on your check engine light. Intentionally removing your catalytic converter will, in most cases, void your warranty. Additionally, you'll see your fuel mileage go down, and there won't be much of a performance gain.|||ask this in mental health section.|||DO NOT DO THAT YOU ARE BREAKING LAWS YOU WILL BE CHARGED HEAVY FINE AND YOU CAN KILL YOURSELF FROM CARBON MONOXIDE|||Not only is that illegal, it is dangerous. I cannot imagine why in the world you would want a higher concentration of CO. Unless you are so feeble minded that someone has led you to believe that that will somehow increase your car's performance (on a Kia-hahahahaha) then I must assume that you are a simpleton.





Do us all a favor and go back and play in your sandbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment